14 May 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!


This weekend was one of the best Mother's Day weekend in a while. I got to see one of my best friends, deliver tons of cupcakes to some amazing Moms, and even had time for my adorable nephew, Aiden, birthday. :)


My husband drove almost 500 km in two days delivering my cupcakes. It was a long journey but totally worth it.

I wish I had a picture of my tiny little kitchen table covered with almost 200 cupcakes, but I totally forgot. I guess it was the panic of trying to bake and frost so many cupcakes by myself. Next time, I may recruit some help. Normally, I have Kat, but she was at her dad's house for most the weekend. :(

For Mother's Day weekend, I decided to offer a special Mother's Day cupcake package: an assorted pack of cupcake or a cupcake bouquet, with free delivery. Yep, it was crazy, but it was awesome! A huge success. :)

In the assorted pack, I offered one of all my nut-free cupcakes. I have received lots of great comments. Lots of mom's also enjoyed receiving the Cupcake bouquets over Floral bouquets, mainly because they get to eat them after all the pictures were taken. :)

Here are a couple of pictures I did remember to take. :)




If you haven't already, check out my Facebook Page. There are lots more drool worthy pictures there.

How was your Mother's Day?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;