18 July 2011

Sweet Adventures!

In addition to cooking lots, I have done quite a bit of baking. Here's just a few of my sweet yummies!! :)

Chocolate Bailey's Irish Cream Cupcakes with Bailey's Irish Cream Buttercream Frosting.

Next time, I won't waste my Bailey's in the cupcake and just use it in the frosting. The chocolate just overpowered the Bailey's flavour.



Vanilla Minis with Green Vanilla Butter Cream Cheese Frosting! I made these for Easter! 

Tiramisu! One of my favourite desserts.  :)

My first try at decorating a whole cake. BTW, it was Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.

Yes, it turned out awesome!

Chocolate Covered Strawberries.

These strawberries were from the Farmer's Market and picked the night before. So let me tell you how sweet and juicy they were. 

I made almost 100 mini cupcakes for Katerina Dungog's "end of school" party.

She really wanted them to represent her school. So we made orange and black cupcakes, her school colours.

Rocky Road made with Almond milk and Almonds

My first Cookie Monster Cupcake!

Cupcakes for Logan's Birthday. My favourite is Cookie Monster.

I actually made two dozen cupcakes. As you can see, only a some survived. :)

Left: Tiramisu Cupcakes with Mascarpone Cheese Filling

Right: Vanilla Cupcakes with Pumpkin Pie Filliing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;