14 December 2011

Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies

Last night, I made a batch of Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies. I was a little worried because it's actually a flourless cookie. I have never made a flourless cookie before, but they turned out amazing. Crispy, but not tough. Mmm...  :)


I found this recipe on the Whole Foods website and with all the great reviews, I knew I had to make them. Peanut Butter cookies are my husbands favourite cookie. Yes, I got he thumbs up from him to make these cookies everyday.

The recipe is super, I mean SUPER, easy. Only a few ingredients and a 10 minute bake time, this recipe makes it easy to have fresh baked cookies everyday. :)

Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies

Ingredients:

1 large egg
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup creamy unsweetened peanut butter
½ teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract
1/3 cup Reese's pieces, chopped

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. 
  2. Beat together egg, sugar, baking soda and vanilla in a standing mixer with the paddle attachment or with a hand-held mixer. Beat in the peanut butter. Stir in chocolate chips if using. 
  3. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets, pressing lightly with the back of a fork. Bake for 12 minutes, until lightly set. Half way through baking, rotate baking sheets. Transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.

Happy Baking!! :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;