05 September 2011

Busy Cooking! :)

Well, I haven't posted anything in a couple of weeks, but don't think for a second I haven't been cooking up a storm. Life just gets in the way sometimes.

Today I am preparing to make another everything free cupcake. I'll post a verdict on Experiment 1-2 soon. I'm really excited. Weird, huh?

Oh well, here are some pictures of my latest family meal creations. If you would a recipe for any of my meal, post a comment and I'll post the recipe. There have been too many to keep track.

Slow Roasted Chicken with stuffing and pan gravy



Zucchini Pancakes with jasmine rice and japchae noodles

Bibimpab

Hasselback Potatoes with garlic butter topped with
cheese, fresh chives, thyme and greek basil

Chipotle Pulled Pork in a corn tortilla topped with
a red cabbage slaw.

Happy Cooking!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;