16 November 2011

Vegan Thanksgiving....kinda!

Recently, I have been in a cooking funk. I haven't been inspired to cook anything. In fact, I haven't really been craving anything either. Which is really weird, so I thought I was getting sick. Well, I'm not sick. Just uninspired....until today. :)

Thank goodness, I have crawled out of my funk - it's a cold, dark and foodless place. SCARY!! I have decided to have a Vegan Thanksgiving. I know Thanksgiving was in October, we'll it was for us Canadians. I guess I can  have it both ways - turkey in October and vegan in November. I'm starting to like the sound of this new Tradition. I shouldn't call it a Tradition yet, let's see how they like it.

Stay tuned for pictures and recipes from my upcoming adventure...My Vegan Thanksgiving! LOL!

Happy Cooking!! :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;