30 November 2011

Onward to Christmas!!

Well, tomorrow will be the start of a new and final month of this year. I can't believe this year has flown by. It seems as though every year I get older, the years seem to fly by faster. There is not enough hours in the day to do everything on my daily to-do list. *sigh*

Christmas is coming up quick. I thought I was close to finished my Christmas shopping, but I always find myself totally stressed out a week before Christmas, frantically wondering if I have Christmas presents for everyone, are they all packed, wrapped and labeled. This year, there will be one more thing on my list: Baking. I have always admired my mother-in-law with all the baking she does every year. This year, I have decided to do some of my own baking. I haven't actually decided on what I am going to bake but I hope they all turn out. :)

Anyway, before Christmas I will be doing lots more cooking, but here are some of our lovely dinners. Hopefully, I'll have time to post recipes to these yummies soon. Yes, the little ones have been relentless. Everyday, Alyssa tells me it's Chirstmas. *sigh* I think she's excited or something! LOL! Needless to say, blogging has been put on the back burner.  :(

Beef Pho with well-done and rare beef, beef and squid balls,
mint, Thai basil, bean sprouts, green onions, and coriander
Deconstructed California Roll with Tamigo
Pork Consommé with Chayote, tofu and
King Soba Organic Pumpkin, Ginger, Brown Rice Noodles
King Soba Organic Buckwheat Ramen Noodles stir fry with
tofu, carrots and mushrooms
Congee with Kimchi


Happy Cooking!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;