25 October 2011

Greek Ribs with Potato Cauliflower Mash

My sister-in-law has been raving about Greek Ribs and Cauliflower Mash! I just haven't had the time to throw it together. This week, I made a meal plan which included them. Yes, I made another meal plan. I'm actually enjoying it a lot more then I use to, go figure! LOL!


 

Turned out pretty good. I must admit, I do prefer a honey garlic or a chipotle sauce on my ribs, but these were pretty darn good. I did make a Potato Cauliflower Mash, instead of just cauliflower. I just didn't have enough cauliflower but it was really yummy too! :)

Thanks Andrea!! :)
-------------
Here's my version of the cauliflower mash, hope you like it! :)

Potato Cauliflower Mash
Ingredients: 
1/2 head cauliflower
5 medium (unpeeled) potatoes, scrubbed clean
1 tbsp cream cheese, softened
1/2 tsp garlic powder
3 tbsp margarine
1 cup milk

Directions: 

  1. Cut up cauliflower and potatoes, steam until soft.
  2. Place steamed cauliflower and potatoes in a large bowl and use an immersion blender and puree until smooth. 
  3. Add cream cheese, garlic powder, margarine, and milk. Mix using spatula until cream cheese and margarine has melted and every thing is mixed well. Serve hot. 
Happy Cooking!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;