18 August 2011

Review: Taste of Nature Bars

Never heard of them, huh? Well, me either. That is, until I made a trip to Whole Foods and they were giving away samples. Who can resist a free sample, right? Well, I can't! :)


Oh my goodness, it was AWESOME! I couldn't believe they were 100% Organic, sugar free, gluten free, low sodium and vegan!


I loved these bars, so I had to pick up a couple more. But before I went over board and pick up a whole case of these little bars of happiness, I let Alyssa and Logan try a bite. Well, I lost my sample to Alyssa and had to ask for another one for Logan. Who also gobbled it up.

We tried the Quebec Cranberry Carnival bar. I normally don't like anything to do with cranberries, but it was so good. Well, I bought the cranberry and Nova Scotia Blueberry Fields bar. They didn't last the trip home. :)


Quebec Cranberry Carnival
Nova Scotia Blueberry Fields
Today, I went to my local Bulk Barn and found these bars there as well. So I picked up a couple more. This time I also bought the Canadian Maple Forest. It was a tad on the sweet side for me, but would go great with a cup of tea, which my husband had. 

Canadian Maple Forest
Next time I head over to my Bulk Barn, I am going to try the Homegrown - Go Ontario! bar. It sounds really good, plus I am supporting my local Ontario Farmers. It's a win for everybody! :)

Homegrown - Go Ontario! 

On Taste of Nature's website, it shows many grocery stores carry this product. So the next time you're grocery shopping, pick up this yummy treat instead of your regular granola bars. Trust me, you'll love them!


Enjoy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;